Monday, February 8, 2010

the one about baby Bronson

I came across a blog today that has touched me so deeply I cannot go to sleep without sharing it with you. A blog that if it weren't for my husband, I would have skipped over.

Brett reads my friends' blogs faithfully. One of my friends mentioned this story on her blog. I glanced at it, but didn't have time to read it. So I didn't. Brett told me today that I needed to take a minute, sit down and read this story.

I am so glad I did, and if you have children, (and even if you don't!) you MUST read this story. This family is going through something so heartwrenching, so real and so tragic, we all need to take my husbands advice and take a minute, sit down and read!

Once you get to the blog, scroll down to the post on Feb. 1st, 2010. Here is the link. Get a box of tissues ready!

Thanks Amy, for sharing! And thanks Brett, for making me read!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Hope said...

I tried the link but it didn't work...
?
Also, I had no idea about Wendy! I'm very sad for their family. Lee and I were good friends a long time ago. We'll remember them in our prayers.

ALL ABOUT US said...

I have been following that blog as well.. isnt it such an amzing story! this family has so much courage and faith! WOWZA is all i can say!!

Josh and Kristen said...

I have been following it too! It is such a heart-breaking story and yet they have so much faith and hope in all the things that have been happening along the way!

Kandice said...

my friend emailed it to me last week. She is such a great writer. One of my other friends knows her, and said she is actually getting ready to publish a book...not about this accident, but something else. I hope he pulls through!

-Amy- said...

I missed this blog post Mandy!!

Thanks so much Brett and Mandy and everyone else who is keeping up with Bronsons story!! They are such a wonderful family! And as Kandice mentioned, Sara is an amazing writer. She actually does have a book out about baptism. It is a darling book:) Thanks again for following his story, thanks from the bottom of my heart!

House of Payne said...

hey mandy!! i found your blog off of a comment you made on sara stakers blog...i''m only contacting you cuz i used to live in vernal. long time ago, but i still call it home!! my name is Kortney, Kortney Adams was my maiden name. Jason and Jessica woods are my cousins...do you know them? anyway, thanks for your prayers in behalf of this family, they are near and dear to my heart.