Tuesday, June 29, 2010

the one about a butterfly

So I have been feling a little ill lately. I have had to stay down in bed as much as possible and Quayd has been taking very good care of me. Yesterday, my mom had picked up a few things at the store for me so I sent Quayd to pick them up. When he was walking in my back door, he noticed a little butterfly. It had flown near a spiderweb and part of its wing was stuck. It was struggling to get free. Quayd quickly brought the grocery items inside, grabbed a pair of scissors, went back outside and clipped the butterfly free. I was in bed through all of this. He came in my bedroom and told me the story. He was beaming with pride as he told me all about it and he had a tiny little tear in his eye as he said, "Mom, it made me feel so good to help that little butterfly."

How sweet is that???

Photobucket

5 comments:

Wish upon a Starr said...

That is too cute. What a sweet little boy you have. I hope you are doing well, and that you can get back to your happy healthy self again, soon. Best wishes!

Janice {Run Far} said...

om my word. I love that little man.

Kandice said...

He is so darn cute. It was so good to have a little visit with him last night!

A & M Photography said...

Sorry to hear you're sick! Get better soon!

Slaugh Family said...

that is absolutely the sweetest thing! I hope you feel better so very soon!!