Tuesday, August 24, 2010

the one about our cute moms

My mom, Julie and Brett's mom Gleneita just had their class reunion. I have to share these pictures because they are so cute!! Gleneita was SO nervous, so she had to come down to my house so I could reassure her she didn't look like the "class hooker." (her words, not mine!) And my mom needed my help getting into her "slimming apparatus," as she called it. They were both so cute and looked so BEAUTIFUL! Brett and I wiped a tear as we sent our girls out for a fun night with their old friends. (Not really, but we kinda felt that way!!)





Photobucket

4 comments:

Kandice said...

Oh look how cute they are! You are so lucky to have 2 great ladies looking after you! They crack me up on FB talking so sweet about you guys!

-Amy- said...

They are seriously SO stinkin cute!! I love your moms outfit! So hip and fun!!

Aaron and Megan said...

Aww, they are adorable!!! I am glad you guys are taking care of cute Gleneita!!

Janice {Run Far} said...

I can't believe Glenita thought she looked like the class hooker. She looks great.... and Julie is just one ball of sass.. love it.