Tuesday, December 8, 2009

the one about SNOW!

I love snow. I am so glad it has been snowing for the last couple of days. I love that it is so fresh, white, clean and makes everything seem so peaceful and beautiful. Nothing gives me Christmas spirit like SNOW!

This is my front window from the outside.


When I got out of bed this morning (at 10:30!) I could see that I needed to shovel some more. Brett cleared it all last night, but it needed some more work after snowing all night. My cute little Grandpa was out shoveling too so I went over and helped him. I took Finny with me and he had so much fun playing in the snow! It snowed the whole time I was shoveling and I couldn't believe how beautiful the snow flakes were today. Even more so that I remember. They were perfect and looked like something I would work for hours trying to cut out of paper. I just stood there for several minutes looking at the snow and enjoying the beauty. Here are a few flakes that landed on my coat. Beautiful!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tara L. said...

I miss the snow. You are making me homesick. Give my mom a hug from me when you see her. Those snowflakes on your coat are so pretty. What a great picture.

Kandice said...

ok ok...I just did a terrible ornery post about how I hate snow...but I will admit, it is super pretty to look at...I don't however love putting my cute little kids on the bus in -10 weather! Miss ya. love ya, give me a call. :)

Janice {Run Far} said...

OMWord.. that snow flake on your coat is awesome. Cool that you caught a pic of it. Love the snow, but only for about a month, then I just get irritated. Glad we dont get much here. But it sure gets cold. Our 30* feels more like 10* cause of the humidity and I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!