Wednesday, February 16, 2011

the one about nothing, really

I am so disgusted that it has been 5 months since I last blogged. It seems like the time just flew by and before I knew it I went from blog slacker to blog QUITTER. Everytime I would think about blogging, I would get overwhelmed at how far behind I was. Tonight, I talked myself out of my fit of anxiety, decided not to worry about playing catch up and just BLOG! This is my 352nd post! Isn't that crazy!?!

So much has been going on with us. First of all, my camera has been broken. So I pretty much have no memory of the last few months. I take pictures here and there on my Blackberry, (Or should I say CRAP-berry? I cannot WAIT for my new iPhone!!!)but there is such a delay on my phone and the pictures are usually awful so its just not worth it. However, I do have the CUTEST picture of our new puppy. His name is Moe. He is a Shih tzu and SO much fun! We now have two dogs and they seem to be the center of our lives! They are so much like our kids. Certainly as much work as a kid! But the love and companionship they give us is priceless! They are our babies and we love them so much. This is Finn.
We have had him for a little over a year. He turned 1 in September and we had a birthday party for him. We also celebrated the anniversary of the day we got him. It was called his "Special Day." We got Moe the day before Halloween and he is quite the character! He is kinda naughty, but so much fun. They love each other very much. Most of the time. :)

Ok, I am starting to creep myself out with all of the dog talk. New subject.

Last month I got to go to Dallas with my sister-in-law Danette and my nephew Brayden for market so we could get new stuff for the store. It was so much fun! I love going to market. It is so much work and total chaos, but I LOVE it!! I have the best job ever!

Quayd is getting smarter and funnier every single day. He totally keeps us on our toes with all of his crazy stuff! He loves country music. Not like new pop country, OLD classic country music. He is obsessed with it and cranks it up every chance he gets. His iPod is even loaded with old country music. He has decided he wants to learn to play the banjo. My Grandpa has been working all week getting ready for his first lesson tomorrow. We will see how that goes.

Ok. I think that is all for tonight. I don't want to have blog overload. This was a start. A really boring post, but it got me going again. I hope. I truly do love to blog.... I just can't seem to bablance my time well enough to do it. Hummmmmmmm..... something to work on.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Emily said...

Glad you are back! Love the cute puppy!

galleygrapevine said...

Glad you finally updated!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're back!! We've missed you!

Cara said...

OMH the banjo? How cool is that? I wanna know how it goes! Love your guts!

Kandice said...

Glad you are back! You were the one who got lots of us started in this blogging business...so you better keep it up ;)
your puppies are so cute.