Monday, February 21, 2011

the one about a beautiful sight

Is there anything more amazing and precious than seeing your child doing this?

And how about that beautiful vacuum??? That was my Christmas present and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Today was my day off, Quayd didn't have school and Brett was out of town, so we had a house cleaning party. I invited everyone I knew, but nobody came. Bummer. So Quayd and I worked our butts off! It is so nice though to be sitting in a clean house. I also put up my Spring decor.

A little early, I know, but I HAD to see something bright and cheery around here since Winter seems to be dragging on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on......... Maybe my cute decor will help melt the snow!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Quayd is getting so big. I love sitting in a clean house too. Your decor is adorable.