Monday, January 11, 2010

the one about ROCK BAND!

We totally love playing Rockband. Its one of our favorite games on the Wii. On Christmas Day night, we went to Brett's brother Brandon's house and played for hours. Brandon and Brynn have a huge projection screen TV and it is so fun for the Wii. The pictures didn't really work, but see that huge white space behind Brandon??? Yah. That is the screen. You can kind of see it behind Quayd in this picture.You totally feel like you ARE the Rockband. Of course we are good enough to really be a band, but, whatever.

This is Brett and his crazy brothers!
Brandon rocking the whammie! Brett on drums and me on the vocals!
Me, chillin with Finn.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

I love the pictures of the boys being dorks! I also love that you are just chillin' in the lovesac while you sing. We only have guitar hero and have never played rock band. Lame, I know!

Gill said...

Can I just say I might be your biggest blog stalker! haha I love reading your funny stories!
Can you tell me how to get the cute button links on my page? Like the family fun friday blog, stuff like that! Thanks!