Monday, June 15, 2009

the one about NOT going private

What is the deal with everyone going private on their blogs all of a sudden? Ok, don't answer that. I know why, but here is my opinion of it. If someone wants to find my family and me that badly, they can just google me. It's easy to find anyone. I don't think my privacy is invaded from my blog anymore than it is on the internet. Anyway, that is just my opinion. So I would like to announce at this time that I will not be going private! I have many blog fans that do not have a blog of their own so I hate to inconvenience anyone who wants to read about my crazy life.

And to all of you who are already private, or who are going private in the near future, I want to be invited and everything, but I am terrible about reading your blogs! I'm sorry! I just forget about you! So don't be sad or offended that I don't check it all of the time it just slips my mind. I still love you though, I just forget.
signature

8 comments:

Kelli said...

I pretty much agree, I hate that private blogs dont update on my reader, so I forget also. boo hoo.

I wont be private anytime soon either unless that darn relative bugs me. hehe, then I would go private just to blog (it) hehe

he havnt seen any wierd icky gross pics lately!

Janice {Run Far} said...

amen sistah

Megan said...

I agree... I never check my friends who are private! Way to not go that route... I won't either! How is summer so far? Tell Q hi! I miss my kids!

Leisa said...

I have to agree with you.

I figure there is enough other places to find out about me and my family so what does it matter.

galleygrapevine said...

Right there with ya!!!!

M Occasionally B said...

I so agree. if people want to find you they will. besides arn't blogs for us people who like to talk about ourselves and want people to listen???

Wendy Kremin said...

Mandy you are a GOOD person. I just hope you know that I appreciate your compassionate heart. I will forever be grateful for your capacity to see the good in Spencer. I know it's in there, I just wish he could see it more. I love him so much it really does hurt. I'm glad he has a friend like you. Thank you! Wendy K.

Wish upon a Starr said...

Amen, ditto, couldn't agree with you more, etc, etc, etc. Really, how many people are going to be reading your blog? And if so, then what?