Tuesday, June 2, 2009

the one about our river trip






A few weeks ago, Brett and Talia's friend, Crystal, invited us to go with them rafting on the Green River. I have to admit... I was very hesitant at first. It was through a section of water that I have never been on before, and.... I don't know. I was just feeling uncomfortable about going since I didn't know anyone. Brett talked me into it and let me tell you... IT WAS A BLAST! I ended up knowing one of the girls that went. We went to High school together and we were really good friends. I am so glad we went. Quayd was able to go with us, and that made it even more fun. He loved it, of course. He has been on the river before, but like me, only from Flaming George Dam to Little Hole. This trip was from Rainbow Park to Split Mountain. It was beautiful! The water was so fast and there were tons of rapids! It was chilly, but totally worth it. I don't have very good pictures. Sorry. I didn't take a camera and these were from a cell phone.




signature

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

so fun. haven't done that in a while.

Megan said...

I love going down the river! One of our best friends is a guide so he always takes us... I am jealous! I'm glad your having a fun summer! Tell Q hi from me. I have some dang cute pics. I need to get you guys for his portfolio... or for you to scrapbook!