Thursday, June 4, 2009

the one about our fun night

We had so much fun tonight! Not anything special, just fun all around. Brett, Quayd, Spencer and I all went to McDonalds for dinner. We had a few errands to run, then came home and started packing for our big trip to the city tomorrow. Uuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrcccccccccccchhhhhhhhh..... Wanna know why we are going to SLC? We are FINALLY going to have a hearing about Brett's motorcycle accident that happened 2 YEARS AGO!!! We decided to make a weekend of it. We are gonna hit the zoo, the air show in Ogden and run by Spencer's parents house so Brett and I can meet them and get some of Spencer's things. We are gonna stay with our good friends Tony and Melanie and we are SO excited to spend the weekend relaxing and hanging out with them. Ok, back to our fun night.... Brett, Quayd, Spence and I started playing catch and pretending to be College Woman's Fast Pitch Softball players, since they have been watching a lot of the College World Series lately. We all pitched a few, the I decided I wanted to bat. Once we started doing that, Brayden and Brennen came over.



We all took turns hitting the softball, pitching, and chasing them down the road. Stupid fun, but fun, nonetheless. It started getting dark and hard to see. I took a hard hit to the shin, Spence took one to the toes, (of course we were all wearing flip flops!) Brett about got hit in the face by one that I hit. So it was game off. The Galley kids came down to get Brayden so they could ride bikes to 7-11. Danette and I didn't really think the two little boys should be riding in the dark, so I drove them and Spencer to get a treat. We got back around 10:00 and everyone was ready to play night games. I was still trying to get packed, but Brett and Spence were right out there in the middle of it all! They were so funny and everyone had so much fun. It wasn't anything special, just one of those silly, fun summer nights! I love summer and I hope we have many more of these fun nights!!!
signature

3 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

I love nights like that. Maybe we can have one while I am there. I also need to hit 7-11, we don't have those here. I want a slurpee and 7-11 nachos... yummy.
oh ya... I really really want Canton too... can we have Canton?

Aaron and Megan said...

Have fun at Mel's. My in laws live a block away from them and I think we might be up this weekend, if we are will be over for games or something.

Hope said...

it's nights like those that make summer sooooooo much fun!
Have fun in SLC and good luck on your hearing!