Tuesday, August 4, 2009

the one about golfing

Quayd and Brett have spent MANY HOURS on the golf course this year. I can't ever get Brett to take any pictures while they are there, so I got some before they went a couple weeks ago.
Quayd, Uncle Gary, Spencer, Brett and Morgan


They were all very happy that I took the group picture! ;) They kept yelling at me, "we are going to miss our Tee-Time! For Quayds 3rd Birthday, we got him his own set of golf clubs. They were so cute and tiny. He played with them a little bit, but mostly just hit rocks and stuff. They are way to small for him now (besides being totally banged up and some of them lost) and this summer he has actually started to show some real interest in the sport, so we got him a new set. He LOVES them! He acts so proud and big when it is time to go golfing. Brett used to hate taking him because he would whine and get bored, but now they both enjoy it so much. I kind of enjoy it too!!! :)
signature

1 comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

We love to golf as a family. Taylor is getting pretty good. We are setting her up with private lessons with a girl who is dating one of the boys from church. She plays for the HS here and she is hoping to get a scholarship for college. I will have to take some pics of it and blog. I miss that little man.