Tuesday, November 10, 2009

the one about Halloween (finally!)

Yay!!!! I found my camera tonight! I had almost given up, and then I was helping Quayd in Brett's car tonight, and Ta-Dah!! There it was. I love when that happens! So, I am sorry for the delay, but here are some pictures I had to share!

Pumpkin decorating contest for school.... Quayd & Brennen.




Friday morning before school. I think it is so lame that kids cannot dress up, so I decided to push the boundaries a little bit and give Quayd and Brennen a little Halloween spirit.



Friday night, Danette and I dressed up for "Witches Night Out" in Downtown Vernal. It was pretty fun. I hope they do it again and can expand on it a little bit. Here we are in our costumes that I made. Danette has her cute little dog Izzy.


Later that night, us and our husbands went to a Halloween party.

You have to look closely at Brett's costume....

Halloween morning was busy! Quayd had a soccer game, then he had bowling league. They had a little party at bowling and the kids got to dress up. (By the time I took pictures, Quayd bowling team had already ditched their costumes.) These are his bowling buddies, Payton and Gage.




After bowling, we all had a little nap, then got ready for trick-or-treating. Brett stayed home this year, and Brandon wasn't able to go, so Danette and I loaded up the boys and had a great time. We even decided to wear our witch costumes! We also went to the rec. center for the annual Halloween celebration. It was really cool!!! Around 8:30, we came home, and decided to go to my mother-in-laws. She was fixing her famous tacos! It was really weird... we had not planned on that at all, but all 4 kids and their families ended up at her house and we had the funnest time EVER! We all stayed there for hours and we laughed and laughed. It was so cool. We haven't all been together for the longest time! Here is me and my crazy sister-in-law Brynn, and our cute boys.

All in all, it was a pretty great Halloween. I love Halloween!!! I love my family, my little mummy and my mammogram machine. :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

galleygrapevine said...

You guys are always doing such fun things! It makes me think that I need to get a life!

Kelli said...

I love the green pumpkins and Bretts mamo costum. So funny