Sunday, November 22, 2009

the one about our new family pictures


I am so excited! My super great photographer friend Lindsay did it again and took some awesome family pictures of us! I am so pleased with the way they turned out. I am such a freak and I like to have everything perfect.... right down to socks and earrings. I worried and worried about every little detail and I am pretty sure I was about to drive Lindsay NUTS by the time we were done, but I am so happy with the end result. All of my stress and worry paid off! I will only share a few of my very favorite pix so my post isn't super long and over loaded with pictures. If you are interested though, here is a link so you can see them all. click here
Photobucket

6 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

So cute Mandy!

Kandice said...

Oh they turned out great! You look so pretty!!

Mama Bear said...

I pretty much love your pictures!

Lindsay said...

Are you kidding??? I had a blast getting ready for your picture day! I <3 ya, friend! I am SO glad you love your pictures.

Janice {Run Far} said...

They look so dang good. Lindsay did such agreat job. Miss your guts.

Wish upon a Starr said...

Love the colors you picked out!! You have a VERY cute family!!