Friday, March 25, 2011

all about things I like

I realize that nobody probably cares about my favorite things besides me. It's not like I am Oprah and planning on giving one of each of these to my audience members. (Sorry friends!) It is just a way for me to express my love for silly things. My first pick of the week HAS to be my very most favorite beverage in the whole wide world. My heart skips a beat when I even think about it!! Yummy Yum Yum.

Sonic Unsweetened Raspberry Iced Tea.

ahhhhhhhhh...... so refreshing.

My addiction to this drink of wonderment is pretty ridiculous. I was going at least once a day there for awhile, but it was getting a little expensive. So I decided I needed to limit myself to 3 times a week and I can only go during happy hour. (That is 2-4pm and drinks are half price) I love to go to the car hop things, especially when Shae is working.

When I decided to blog about this, I knew I needed to make it worthwhile. I called Tara to see when my cute little Shae would be there. I wanted to get a picture of her as a car hop delivering my drink. Shae knows of my insanity when it comes to unsweetened raspberry tea so I knew she would be the perfect choice to get a picture of. Also, she is pretty much the cutest, coolest car hop EVER!! Anyway, we took the picture as planned. Here it is......

But then she did something that I will forever be grateful for. She actually took the camera inside and took pictures of the making of my unsweetened raspberry tea. AwEsOmE!!!!!! I feel like a 13 year old girl who just won backstage passes to Justin Bieber!! SO Amazing!!! SO here it is...... First add ice....
Then the raspberry flavoring.....
then the tea..... then serve to your creepy customer and see her face light up like an excited little girl. :) Yummy. I love it so much!!! So there it is. My fave drink ever and my very first pick of the week.

Photobucket

No comments: