Tuesday, March 29, 2011

the one about my purse


This is another part of my challenge. A lot of my friends that are doing the blog challenge and actually sticking to it, did this one the other day and it sounded fun. So since I am the rule maker of my blog, I want to do it today. :)

What would I find in your purse? My purse was a filthy mess, and I really needed to clean it so this was a great time to do this blog post. Here are some of the things that were floating around in there.

3 watch faces
2 watch bands
necklace
two rings
lotion
hand sanitizer
cash (which is VERY rare!)
4H coin purse
2 granola bars
3 pens
various cards (debit, id, insurance, gift cards, punch cards, hunter safety card)
Scentsy sample
business cards
time sheet
ziplock bags (not sure why)
gum
tampons
advil
2 oz. Vemma bottle
lip gloss
chapstick
carmex
blistex
keys
my camera

Wow! That was a lot of stuff for my cute little purse. These were taken AFTER I cleaned it.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

OK Miss Mandy, I am your blog stalker of the day! I saw you turning off Vernal Ave the other day when I was waiting to get on the road and I thought,

"Hey I know her. Who is she?"

Then it dawned on me,

"It's that super nice gal who sold me the BELIEVE letters at the Holly Days booth. Oh she was so nice."

Then I linked to you from Amber LeFevre Sorenson's blog.

Hmmmm.

It must be fate.

May be I should be your friend! :)