Friday, April 29, 2011

all about things I like

These are my new favorite cups...
My friend Cara found them at Wal-Mart and I am in LOVE!! They are insulated, cute, and have nice straws. I fill them over and over again. With them, I can easily get all of my daily water in. The cups are AWESOME! I know it sounds silly to love a cup so much, but it can really be hard to find a cup that you love and is comfortable and easy to use. I don't love the cups with the drinkie pop top spout thing... I don't like them with anything I have to squeeze or open every time I want a drink... I like cold drinks, but don't like to get ice in my mouth because I have sensitive teeth. So straws are the best for me. There is really a lot of Science in choosing a good cup. Wal-Mart, $5. Gotta love it!!
Photobucket

No comments: