Monday, April 11, 2011

the one about my iPod

Back to the challenge.... Put your iPod on shuffle and what are the first ten songs. FUN! First, let me tell you about my iPod. I have been giddy with excitement the last few days because I have a new iPod. An iPhone 4, actually. I love it so so so so so so much! I love to play with it all day and all night. It has actually lead to some serious sleeping problems for me. OH WELL! It's worth it. The only crappy thing is that the phone part won't actually be activated until mid-May. But I can play with it until then. And speaking of PLAY, I am in LOVE with and addicted to the game Angry Birds. It is so fun! Brett loves his too! Quayd even scored because I gave him my old iPod touch. I even have a super cute case for my iPhone. I will be so happy when I can finally ditch my crappy dinosaur CrapBerry. OK, so now on to the challenge.... One moment while I put my AwEsOmE iPhone 4 on shuffle. Ok. Now... Song # 1: Bruno Mars "Marry You" (so good!!! love that song. that was a good number 1) Song # 2: Dixie Chicks "The Long Way Around" Song # 3: Alanis Morissette "You Learn" Song # 4: Katy Perry "Hot & Cold" Song # 5: Matt Costa "Cold December" Song # 6: Kenny Rogers "Lady" Song # 7: Barenaked Ladies "The King of Bedside Manor" Song # 8: Coldplay "Viva la Vida" Song # 9: Mika "Rain" Song #10: Death Cab for Cutie "I Will Possess Your Heart" Wow, that was a good line up of songs! I guess I better back my shuffle up and go listen. (while I play Angry Birds in bed, of course!) Photobucket

No comments: