Tuesday, November 11, 2008

the one about Brycen

I am so excited!!! I have a new nephew. This is Brycen. He was born yesterday, 11/10/08. He weighed 6 lbs. and 7.5 oz. He is Brett's brother Brandon's second child. Isn't he co cute and perfect? He is doing well and so is mom. Brynn has to have C-sections so it was scheduled and everything went smoothly. Everyone is adjusting well, including big brother Beau'D.
We went to see him last night. Brett and I are a pretty proud Aunt and Uncle and I think Quayd is a pretty proud cousin too!!!
Besides being a Mother, being an Aunt is my FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD!!!! I love my nephews so much!!!! Brycen makes 6 nephews for us along with our 2 nieces.

Congratulations Brandon,Brynn and Beau'D!!!!

4 comments:

Leisa said...

So cute! I love newborns. I don't miss having any more babies around, but sometimes I do miss having a sweet little newborn. Congrats on the nephew!

Janice {Run Far} said...

so cute, and I love that picture of Quayd holding him. I miss that little man so much, can't wait to see him in a little over two weeks.

Kandice said...

Aww, so cute, Congrats to them, and you!!! You are the best Aunt in the world, All your little nephews are so lucky to have you!

Ramanda said...

It's amazing that those Lane boys can make such adorable babies! I attribute it to the moms ha ha! Congrats to the Brandon Lane family!!!