Monday, November 10, 2008

the tag about random pictures

Oh, Lindsay! I want to play!!!

Here are the rules:
1.) Go to your Pictures folder on your computer
2.) Go to your 4th folder- My 4th folder happened to be titled "baby Stuff"
3.) Get your 4th picture- Oh cool! I look like hell, but this is when I was still in the ICU in SLC after having Quayd. I had just been taken off the ventilator. Quayd was probably about a week old and Brett snuck him in too see me. The picture was titled "bmqhospbed"
4.) Tag four people... I tag: Janice, Chauntue', Cara and Tara.

4 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Oh fun, except I just took off all of my pictures and put them on a CD, so now I need to get the CD and see if I can figure it out there. But I will..... Love that picture....

Lindsay said...

I LOVE it! What a super sweet picture!

Megan said...

The beginning of cute little Quayderaid!!! Love it!

Ramanda said...

Even though you didn't tag me I am so going to do this post! You are one amazing mom!