Friday, January 30, 2009

the one about 37 new/odd things

I just saw this on Kandice's blog and I thought, "What the heck?!" When I clicked the button "new post" I noticed that this is my 237th post! Cool, huh. It was meant to be.

Survey, 37 new/odd things.

37 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT!
Learn 37 things about your friends, and let them learn 37 things about you!

1. Do you like bleu cheese? LOVE IT!!! Love it on salad, hot wings and more. I love it when the bleu cheese chunks are really big too. YUMMY!
2. Have you ever smoked? Never tried it. Not even one time. It just never even tempted me. I think it is so nasty. I hate it!! What a terrible habit.
3. Do you own a gun? Sorta. I bought Brett a shotgun for his Birthday a few years ago, so legally, Yes. I have a gun that is registered to me. Do I use one? No. I am, however the proud owner of a staple gun, price tag gun, and label maker gun thing. (Mostly all scrapbooking/cardmaking tools)
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Tropical Punch. Still love it. Still drink it.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes. I always think that they are going to think I am lying or something. And I never go for anything good, like pain pills or anything, but I do get scared that they are gonna turn me in or admit me or something.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love hot dogs. They are so yummy. I don't like all beef ones though. I like the ones that creep people out. Like the ones that are made of the hoof, ears, tails and whatever other body parts they throw in there and grind up.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Toss up. Elf and The Grinch with Jim Carey.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange juice or milk.
9. Can you do push ups? More than one? Heck No!!!
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My fave thing ever was my wedding ring. It was so beautiful and so me. But I lost it. :(
11. Favorite hobby? Blogging, reading, making cards, scrapbooking, playing on the computer, texting and eating.
12. Do you have A. D. D.? Yes. It's self-proclaimed-but anyone who knows me would agree! (Yes, Kandice. You do too!!!)
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? I have them. Both of them. I don't wear them very often because they bug me. Actually I HATE contacts. With a passion. I pretty much only wear my glasses to read.
14. Middle name? Ann. Lots of people have it! It is a family name for us though.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: #1. I have gotta go grocery shopping... so what in the heck am I doing blogging. #2. I am excited to hang out with the Galley's tomorrow at Grandma's Birthday Party. #3. I need to go to town, but I don't want to get all fixed up. Can I pull it off and go ugly? My hair is pretty messy, but I think I am going to risk it.
16 Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Pepsi, Water, Milk
17. Current worry? That we had our taxes prepared last night and we have to PAY!!! ALOT!
18. Current hate right now? Worrying about money. Same old crap.
19. Favorite place to be? In bed with my 2 fave boys, snuggling.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? In bed. Brett and Quayd were asleep. I was playing with my new iPod.
21. Where would you like to go? Anywhere but here in this winter HELL!
22. Name three people who will complete this. Maybe Tara, Cara and Chauntue'.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, and I am wearing them now.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? My pink hoodie that these guys that were staying at the hotel had made for us. The guys were so cool! They stayed with us for a couple of months. We took really good care of them, so they had pink hoodies made for all of us girls with their company logo and info. Their logo is a bull dog with a hard hat, so they even made the hard hat pink. It is such a nice, big warm fluffy hoodie and I love it!!
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think I ever have. I love to wear my silky stuff to bed because I love to roll around nice and easy, so I would probably love it. But maybe the silk on silk would create friction and I would create a spark and it would catch me on fire! Or I might fall out of bed! (That is more likely.) So I better just stick to cotton.
26. Can you whistle? Like a little bird
27. Where are you now? Living room at the computer
28. Would you be a pirate? Abso-friggin-loutley!!! I love talking like 'em, swearing like 'em (Don't judge me), drinking like 'em (sorry, but I love to swash buckle my diet pepsi ;)), I am fascinated with artificial limbs, eyeballs creep me out so patches are a good solution for me, I love warm stuff, like the sea, sand and beach, I love parrots that talk and I love expensive shiny things! And I love hanging out with these real live pirates! It's a pirates life for me!
29. What do you sing in the shower? I don't sing, however... I do like to dance in the shower. Sorry for the visual.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Jetta
31. Favorite boy's name? Quayd, of course
32. What's in your pocket right now? a little bit of pink hoodie lint
33. Last thing that made you laugh? When I was typing all of that pirate stuff... I was giggling the whole time thinking of different peoples reactions to my warped sense of humor! I would actually hate being a pirate and anyone who knows me at all, knows that. I would be the worst pirate EVER!
34. What vehicle do you drive? PT cruiser
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Oh, how embarrassing... I broke my finger in 4th grade. That is all I got. I am not very adventurous, hence, few injuries.
36. Do you love where you live? I love my little house so much. I love the history and memories I have with this house. I love that I live right by my family (Brett would disagree on that part). I love that it is SO me. I love that Quayd lives right next door to his best buddy and cousin.
And I love that it is paid for. I really wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
37. How many TV's do you have in your house? 5, and one in my camp trailer.

4 comments:

Kandice said...

Hehe...I knew yours would be good! I love it.
Good job, now get off your butt and go to the grocery store...ugly and all.

Kristi said...

Loved reading this, it was way cute, now i am going to have to go on over to Kandice's blog and read hers... :)

Janice {Run Far} said...

that was super fun, thanks for the smile.

Wonderland Girl said...

Hi, Ya I know you knew one of those responders; that was one of my most embaressing ones. He probably just said I was a retard. It's okay. You can tell me.