Saturday, March 14, 2009

the one about my double date

Dangit. I wasn't very good about taking pictures of this super fun night, but I did get a few.

Yesterday, I found out that the new Walgreens opened up in our town. I was excited to go see what it was all about and I knew the perfect person to share it with.... KANDICE! I called her to see if she was up for a girls night out. We decided to take Quayd and Gavin on a double date to dinner, a movie and Walgreens. We had Arby's for dinner. The boys wanted to see "Race to Witch Mountain." It was pretty cool. I actually enjoyed it, and I know the boys loved it. Not sure about Kandice!

Then it was time for the main event..... I have to say... I LOVE THIS STORE!!! It is wonderful. I am so glad one came to our town. We let the boys chose a prize and a treat. They had such a fun time! I am so glad I have such a sweetheart that will go on dates with me anytime I want him too!! He is the BEST DATE EVER!!! And I am also so glad I have such a great friend that will drop everything to hang with me! GJ had been out of town all week, and she still came with me to check out the new store. She is the BEST Girls Night Out partner... EVER!!!! Love you K!

6 comments:

Kandice said...

Awww. What a cute post. That was a very very fun night! Gavin is still talking about it. We will have to do it more often. Sorry about how stinky the store was...they will have to work on getting a better ventilation system or something!

Cara said...

Looks like you had a great time! I can't wait to check out the new store too!

Peg said...

looks like fun and your date was adorable. Missed you at card club.

Mama Bear said...

Sounds fun! Here's to hoping Konner will like to go on dates with his mommy too.

Janice {Run Far} said...

what a fun date.

Josh and Kristen said...

Looks like you had fun... P.S. i never did make my blog private. I didn't pay attention to whether or not you still had me listed under private blogs, but I didn't want you to think I had never invited you!