Monday, March 2, 2009

the one about my superstar soccer player

I just have to throw this in real quick..

Quayd is an AWESOME soccer player!!!!! He has scored one goal at every game so far, but on Saturday he scored 4 goals!!!!!!!

I love this picture! Its sorta blurry, but you can see how Quayd just kicked the ball and the goalie is trying to stop it. It went right in the goal! It was awesome! I am so proud of Quayd. He is working so hard, he practices every day and he is quite the little player.

He had some fans at this game. We had company in town, Melanie & Konner and Megan and Molly (I will blog all about that later) and they were able to come to the first part of the game.
They got to see Quayd score once. Also, Ga and Pop came. (Ga is looking lots better!!!)

This picture cracks me up because you can see the little bit of attitude on Quayd's face. He thinks he is pretty cool!

6 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Go Quayd.... Love ya.

Cara said...

What an awesome kid!

Mama Bear said...

Way to go Quayd...what do you call 4 goals in one game? A hat trick plus?? Thanks for letting us visit and see you score!

Kandice said...

We are giving Gavin a shot at outdoor soccer this year...I hope he can do as well as Quayd-maybe they will be on the same team! (if Q plays outdoor too...)
I love that he is doing so good! TTYL

Michele and Wyatt said...

Way to go Quayd!

Denece said...

It is good to see your Grandma out and about. She looks like she is feeling much better. Great job Quayd! You are getting so big.