Friday, February 27, 2009

the one about good deals at Holiday Inn Hotels

This is the new promo that Holiday Inn is doing. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!!! Pass it on to any one you know!

Great News! I've enrolled in the IHG Friends and Family program and am now able to offer you discounted hotel stays. As a friend or family member, you now have access to special hotel rates only available to friends and family of IHG employees! Information and rules for booking the rate are available on the program web site accessible through the link below.

CLICK HERE

Getting started is easy:

* Click on the link to enter the exclusive booking site
* Book a Friends & Family rate by May 31, 2009 at any of the over 4,100 IHG hotels anywhere in the world - including InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites hotels.
* Download the voucher - which you must present at check-in
* Enjoy your trip!

*The Friends and Family rate is only available through the above link. You must use the link provided to make your reservation or you will not get the discount.

Feel free to share this with other friends, but if you forward the email to anyone else, please make sure they know to use the link to get the discount.

Regards and have fun traveling

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I cancelled our reservations at extened stay american and booked with HI, Yay

-Amy- said...

THANKS MANDY!! Now we just have to think of a place to go!haha

Megan said...

I was thinking of you just this week while I was away in Phoenix... I really want one of those cool shower curtain rods from your work. I know they sell alot of their stuff, so do they sell those? Who know they could be down at Lowes, but I do need one. I'll have to see if my husband will take me on a little over night stay one of these days... for now I'm glad to be home. Tell Quayd hello from me! How was the sub?

Nancy said...

hi mandy, what info should i put on the voucher? thanks!