Friday, February 20, 2009

the one about handmade gifts

Chauntue' had this on her blog and I think it sounds fun....

Here's how it works-the first 5 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well-before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember that only the first 5 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!"This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!2. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)3. You will have no clue what it is going to be.4. What I make, may be strange. Who knows!

I love this idea!!!

UPDATE!!!!

I am going to make gifts for the first 5 that not only comment, but agree to do it too and post it on their blog. AND get me your mailing address!!!! Even if there are 5 comments, doesn't mean you lost your chance!!!!! Keep checking my comments to see who gets it! :)
P.S. I make GOOD gifts! ;)

16 comments:

M Occasionally B said...

I'll play. This sounds like fun! But I will post this tomorrow!

Kandice said...

Well Well, It's a damn good thing I have Google reader and I was online and it told me you posted. Count me in. I am going to post when I get back from this weekend...on Monday! Thanks Friend!!!!

Janice {Run Far} said...

count me in... i will post mine today.

Aspen said...

I would love a Mandy made gift! I'll post this on my blog today...

Tara L. said...

I want to play!

Mandy said...

So far, nobody has "earned" this prize. :)

Tara L. said...

Hey Mandy, this was posted on my blog on Valentines Day. Does that count?

Mandy said...

Sure.... for your effort! ;)

You are the first winner!!!!

Mandy said...

Janice is winner #2!!!!!

Janice {Run Far} said...

YAY ME!

Lindsay said...

I want to play!! You make way fun stuff! I will post this today!

Mandy said...

yay!!! Lindsay is #3!!

Chauntue Peterson said...

fun huh it's a good thing I read carlynn's blog or we would all be missing out on this fun game. yey for me too

Mandy said...

Melissa, Winner #4

Wonderland Girl said...

I did it, do i win the last spot!?

Mandy said...

You SO got it Alison!!!

I will probably do a drawing or something for the other people who said they were gonna do it, but didn't post it yet, or anybody who hadn't seen this yet and wants to enter today. So don't give up... Who knows what kind of surprises I might have up my sleeve!! ;)

But my official winners are Tara L., Melissa C., Janice, Lindsay C., and Alison D. CONGRATS!