Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the one about being employee of the month

I have to brag just a little bit. I feel kinda stupid for talking about it though, but I am pretty excited and proud of myself so I am going to do it anyway.

I am Employee of the Month at the Hotel! The way you get selected is by your co-workers nominations. So that makes me feel even more special. Tara and I made a poster, had it laminated and every month we just change the name, month and pictures. So this month, I get to see my name and pictures on it. Here are some of the things people said about me.
"I would chose Mandy for her humor and the way she treats everyone."
"Mandy. she always has a smile and says good morning as you walk through the door. She's awesome"
"Mandy for employee of the month. She made me feel really comfortable and taught me a lot!"

Isn't that so nice?? I am sorry to sound boastful. This was just really exciting for me. My job is so fun and I am so happy to be recognized by my peers for the work I do. THANKS HIEx!!!!

10 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

it's not boastful at all. I am so happy for you. How exciting. I dont think I have ever been the employee of the month at any job. Good job girl. You deserve it.

Chauntue Peterson said...

Why are you so surprised I told you that everyone loves you!!!!!

Kandice said...

I am so proud of you!!!! Way to go, you deserve it!

Peg said...

Way to go Mandy. I always knew you had it in you. Its easy for people to like someone as outgoing and friendly as you are.

Kelli said...

I think you really found your career! great job!

Michele and Wyatt said...

Congrats!

Mama Bear said...

Way to go! Its nice every now and then to have people notice your hard work and you definately deserve it.

Megan said...

Way to go Mandy! You are awesome. I'm glad you have a job that you love so much even though I don't get to see you as much now...

The Galley's said...

Congrats Mandy. That's awesome other than I've been employee of the month at my store every month for the past year. I guess that's easy though when you're the only one in the store.

Nate said...

Mandy, I'm glad you won even though I didn't vote for you!!

Nate

(Relax, I didn't vote for anyone)