Wednesday, February 25, 2009

the "onesie" about one piece p.j.'s

I don't want my baby to grow up.

I saw these funny one piece P.J.'s on clearance for $3 the other day, and I just had to get them. I actually thought Quayd would throw a total fit about them, but to my surprise, he LOVES THEM! I was teasing him, though, telling him how I used to put him in one piece things all of the time when he was a baby. Then I BEGGED him to let me dress him. I know, I am a freak. It was so funny though!
(hey, Janice! Look at my TV! It is the opening credits for "Friends" on KJZZ! Funny, huh!)


Then Brett had to get in on the action and snuggle his baby! ;)

When I bought these jammies, Tara was with me and she bought a pair for Eli as a joke. Well he wanted nothing to do with them. Tara had left for a bit and when she came home Amelia had them on. So they came over so we could take a picture of them. Aren't they so cute??


Shae and Brett thought they were such dorks. They kind of were.

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

that is the funniest post ever. I love that you bought them and loved that Q let you dress him and funnier that you took pictures and super funny that Amelia and Q are matching.

And I am so not surprised that it is Friends on the TV, in the background.... LOVE IT.

galleygrapevine said...

I can't believe that they loved them so much, Did you notice when Amelia came down today that she had hers on again? She LOVES them!!! I might have to go buy some more.