Wednesday, March 25, 2009

the one about a tiny spring cleaning project

The other day I was looking for some pictures. All of my scrapbook stuff, and pictures are shoved around my computer area. It is all in my bedroom and the whole thing was just a mess. I started looking around and freaked out. I totally tore it all apart and re-organized it. Not without first taking pictures though, thanks to Kandice and her spring cleaning challenge! My cleaning is NOTHING like Kandice's, but it was a start and it sure made me feel better. It still isn't perfect but it looks a lot better. I am so embarassed to show how bad it was... but here it is anyway.



And the after pix.

4 comments:

Chauntue Peterson said...

will you come and do mine, btw love the bra hanging next to your computer lol

Kandice said...

Mandy Ann Lane...lol. I am SO proud of you. Way to go. You are the first person to take my Spring Cleaning project challenge. You did a wonderful job!!!I am so glad that you thought of me the entire time you were cleaning...ok, maybe not, but still! Good Job!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Good job. I need to do more of the same. Looks great.

Mandy said...

AHHHHHH!!!!!! I didn't realize my bra was in the picture!!!!