Tuesday, June 24, 2008

the one about boating

My Brother and sister in-law invited us to go boating with them the other day. We were so excited for the chance to go! We mostly just fished all day, but did a little cruising around the lake. We took lunch and just relaxed. It was so much fun! We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful area with lakes only a few minutes away. It was super easy to load up and go. We laughed all day and just had so much fun. The boys got along well and we laughed all day. We loved it! Thanks Brandon and Danette for the GREAT time.

Sometimes I am sad that Quayd has no siblings to interact with, so I try really hard to expose him to lots of different things and people. It makes me so happy that his cousins are just next door and that his aunt and uncle include Quayd in a lot of their fun stuff. It means a lot to me. He is a special boy and I always want him to have the very best! This was such a fun day and a great experience for ALL OF US to have such a great time with my family.

Enjoy a few pictures...








I just noticed that since I was the only one taking pictures, there are none of me. So there is really no proof that I was even there. How sad. But I assure you, I was there, and I think I had the most fun of everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

great post. I dont know why igoogle or google reader isnt updating, no one had posted today and I though I bet Mandy has, its been a couple days. And sure enough you had. YEAH. I was going threw blog withdrawls. thanks for filling my need.

galleygrapevine said...

What a fun day! It looks like it was super fun. Sometimes it is just nice to get away from town and enjoy nature.

Megan said...

Fun! We really need to get together and let the boys play. My child is an only child too, remember? He thinks he is soooo bored if he isn't going 100 miles and hour with a buddy! Call me!