Sunday, June 29, 2008

the one about the Buxton Expandable Organizer

Have you seen the commercials for the Buxton Expandable Organizer? No.... I didn't order it!!! But every time the commercial comes on, Quayd tells me that he thinks I need it. He knows how I LOVE purses and he sees how handy this thing is, so he really thinks it would be beneficial for his mom. It's kinda sweet, actually, but this thing is HIDEOUS! He saw the commercial again this morning and said, "Mom, I really think you need that. Look, you can even find your things in a blindfold!"

3 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

LOL- that is hillarious... You should get one and give it to him as a surprise.. but then he might actually want you to use it.

Megan said...

Oh My, that would be very handy. I think you could pull it off!

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! It is ugly, though. Chris saw the commercial and asked me if I wanted one. Ummm... no! I think I'd rather wear a fanny pack! LOL!

Oh... speaking of fanny packs... my in-laws actually BOUGHT ME ONE once! No kidding! It was my first time going to Wendover and they told me that a fanny pack was the way to go. They went along with us, so I had to wear it. OMG! It was awful. I didn't know that they sold those anymore, but apparently they do.