Saturday, June 14, 2008

the one about hanging out with friends

Tonight was our ward's Fathers and Sons camp out. Brett and Quayd are gone, and I wanted to do something fun! Lindsay C. called me and invited me to hang out. We had a great time, ate some dinner and watched a movie at her house. Thanks Lindsay!

After I got home, I got on the computer to blog (your welcome, readers!) Kandice was online and we started chatting. Well, here is our conversation..... (ignore the typos, we can't type as fast as we want to talk!)

Mandy: oh my gosh!!! i am leavingyou a comment on your blog RIGHT now!!!
Kandice: you were. my goodness. i am so flattered
Mandy: that is wierd, huh
Kandice: cnat wait to read it
Kandice: what you been doin
Mandy: well, i went and hung with lindsay for a little bit
Mandy: now i am home.... all alone
Mandy: and likeing it. not loving, LIKING
Mandy: man,,, what i wouldnt give for some nacho's tonight
Kandice: is your sore bum better
Mandy: much
Mandy: i have been back to my old regular self
Mandy: OH MY HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mandy: i have the biggest beastliest zit on my back and i need some assistance
Kandice: oh really.
Kandice: that sounds very intriguing
Mandy: i know! i cant reach it
Kandice: well, if you need me to assist you
Mandy: i do i do! i asked lindsay if she was into that stuff, but she said EWWWWW gross
Kandice: seriously, what kind of weirdo woudl not pop a zit ;)
Mandy: but i wll have to play tomorrow, cuz i have no car. Brett took mine
Mandy: there are like 2 heads on it i think
Kandice: welli am in in my nighty, but i could still come over
Mandy: gas prices are SO high!
Kandice: hehe
Kandice: i know
Mandy: but i would buy you some nachos for it
Kandice: hmm, and some peanut butter mms
Mandy: ABSOLUTELY!
Kandice: k, deal. be there in a jiffy
Mandy: and we can come back here to eat them
Kandice: k, and then pop your zit
Mandy: do i have to wear a bra?
Kandice: do i?
Mandy: heck no!
Kandice: hehe. i will put on something more ummm nicer though
Mandy: i will put on a hoodie
Kandice: and i will put on some pants
Kandice: and a shirt
Kandice: k. bee there in a sec.
Mandy: and i will put on underwear
Mandy: jk
Kandice: hehe...ok
Mandy: cant wait
Kandice: k, bye bye

Isn't that funny! We do that quite often. Just the other night, in fact, with Jamie! But she wasn't online tonight and it was too late to call. Anyway, we went to 7-11, got our treats, came back to my house and listened to 80's music. Kandice has quite the 80's collection!

It was so fun!! Conan O'Brien was on, so we muted him and read the closed captions and laughed and laughed. Then it was zit time! She picked on my back, then I picked on hers. YUMMY! We have so much fun and we are so much a like sometimes, it is scary. Thanks Kandice, for being so weird and impulsive, like me!! You are the best! And thinks especially for taking care of this awful thing. Or things! Nice one(s), huh!

8 comments:

ALL ABOUT US said...

I am laughing SO hard right now!! OH aren't those nachos SO SO SO yummy. They are the only thing I have craved while being pregnant and seriously I have gone at like 1 in the morning to get some I LOVE THEM!!

Kelli said...

OK, I guess I have missed those "the one about..... grossness" for a while now, you have been slacking. Glad you two had fun. Fun is always good for the sole

galleygrapevine said...

I only have one thing to say, EEEEEEWWW!

Ramanda said...

Mandy...I would definitely move back to Vernal if it meant that I could have this kind of relationship with you! Do you pop butt zits? Just curious. That Kandice must be one amazing friend! Wish she was mine! I am so impressed with the friendships you have. You are so very awesome! I honestly wish that I was a friend like you and your friends!

Kandice said...

hehe, that was fun-and now everyone officially thinks we are sicko psychopaths that get our kicks from nachos, staring at very weird people at 7-11, getting REALLY into our 80's music and especially finding great joy and satisfaction in popping zits...lol Thats ok with me though. Those who don't do it are missing out, and those who enjoy this type of thing are our kindred spirits.

Janice {Run Far} said...

GROSS!!!!! about the ZIT.

Yum about the Nachos!

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

Ok, so I came for the zit story (linked on Kandice's blog), but I stayed reading your blog for like 45 minutes. Does that make me creepy? You crack me up, Mandy! You are hilarious like your mom!

I am so jealous that you have Kandice nearby to pop your zits. That is the main thing I miss about her. Just kidding.

Anyway, if you ever want to check out my blog, send me an email at nikolemerrell@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite. I'm so not funny, though, just to warn you. (:

Wonderland Girl said...

that cheese picture right after zit talk was a little unsettling.