Tuesday, June 3, 2008

the one about my date with Brett



Brett and I NEVER go on dates alone. We both know how important it is, but when you have an only child, (especially one as fun as Quayd) its better to go on "family dates." Then nobody gets left out. Quayd and I go on dates a lot when Brett has meetings, but it is a very rare occasion for Brett and I to sneak away. Well, a few weeks ago, we got the perfect opportunity! It was nothing fancy, just a motorcycle ride and dinner, but it was a blast! I am embarrassed that it took me this long to post though. I sorta forgot I had the pictures. Anyway, I won't bore you with the details, but we had a super fun evening, and a delicious dinner!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I dont think its that you do family dates, I think its that you do town dates. hehe Your the life of the party it always seems, peole stopping by your house all the time ect. Thats why you dont have one on one dates. Admit it, your a town magnet!

Janice {Run Far} said...

fun.
The other night we went to Greg's mom's house and we took the motorcycle.
Morgan on front, greg driving and me on back. We just need a little side car thing for Taylor.

Michele and Wyatt said...

I like to do family dates too, but I really treasure the dates that Wyatt and I have, just the two of us. They don't happen often enough. Maybe it's the 4 kids that get in the way.

Josh and Kristen said...

Way to go... Josh and I have a hard time getting away too. It's always nice to have the one on one time though.