Friday, May 16, 2008

the one about my modbe party

Wow!

Thank you so much Kandice for working your butt off for my super excellent ModBe party. Thank you also to all of you who came! And, thank you for all of you who weren't able to come and placed an order. It means so much to me to have all of the support! It was a swell time and I have to brag a little.... I did really well and earned a TON of free stuff! I really planned on hosting the party to help Kandice, but then I realized how good the hostess benefits are, and I was even more excited. Then when I got so much stuff for free and discounted prices, HOLY KA-MOLY! Here are just a few of the things I was able to get.





So really, thank you to all of you who came and supported Kandice and me. I am amazed and how great my turnout was. I am really not a big party person, but I am so glad I had this one! It was fun and wonderful and everything else. If you haven't checked this stuff out yet, you gotta!

Kandice's ModBe site

No comments: