Saturday, May 17, 2008

the one about Quayd's survey

My friend JoLynn emailed me these questions FOREVER ago and I have been saving them. I came across them the other day and thought it would make a cute blog. I actually posted it on Quayd's blog, but decided to put it on mine too. I just went down the list and asked him all of the questions and let him answer how he wanted to. I didn't correct him or anything, and for the record... I HATE SPAGHETTI!

My mom asked me these questions and she typed my answers just as I said them. I didn't really like answering all of them, but I did it because my mom asked me too.

1. Something Mom always says to you?
go and shower cuz you smell like a wet stinky dog
2. What makes Mom happy?
her cute little boy (that's me!)
3. What makes Mom sad?
when I don't be nice
4. How does Mom make you laugh?
when she be's a dork!
5. What was Mom like as a child?
good, cute and nice
6. How old is your Mom?
29
7. How tall is your Mom?
29 feet tall
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play on the computer
9. What does your Mom do when you are at School?
she lunch lady's it
10. What would your Mom be famous for?
for being so silly
11. What is your Mom not very good at?
riding her bike!
12. What does your Mom do for her job?
cooks food and serves kids. I love it because she is happy there and I get to see her at my school.
13. What is your Mom's favorite food?
spaghetti
14. What makes you proud of your Mom?
that she finally got a good job and I am happy that she got what she always wanted, a job as a lunch lady at my school
15. If your Mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
The Mighty B 16. What do you and your Mom do together?
Hang out and we love to go to movies together because Dad doesn't like movies. We also go on dates because a date needs to be a boy and a girl. Not a boy and a boy. That would be weird, so I can't go on dates with my dad.
17. How are you and your Mom the same?
our eyes are brown and our skin is starting to get tan the same but our butts are still super white!
18. How are you and your Mom different?
my favorite color is blue and hers is purple. I am a boy and she is a girl.
19. How do you know your Mom loves you?
Because I am a nice boy. I love her and she loves me. She is sweet to me.
20. How many years have Mom & Dad known each other?
10

5 comments:

Kelli said...

white butts....hehehaahah.

galleygrapevine said...

Quayd is such a cutie! As I read his responses, I could totally hear him and picture his expression on his face. He is such a NUT!

ALL ABOUT US said...

I am laughing so hard I love the one about your butts still being white!!

Michele and Wyatt said...

That is so cute. I'm so glad that you get to be a lunch lady like you always wanted.

Wonderland Girl said...

that made me laugh. thank you for the visual of the cartoon character because i thought it was great!!