Monday, September 29, 2008

the one about make-up

I LOVE make-up. I just love feeling girly and pretty. I have super sensitive skin though and most things make me break out. Several years ago, I was introduced to Mary Kay stuff. I love it TONS!!! I do not sell it or ever wish to sell it, so DON'T ASK!!! But I really believe the product is awesome, I am not allergic to it and it makes my skin look nice. A win-win-win situation. Now, the reason I am telling you this is not to make you feel pressured to buy it or anything crazy like that. I swear. The real intent of this post is to show off my sweet new stuff! I live with boys. They don't give two hoots about this stuff, so I had to rely on you, my faithful readers to share in my joy. Lookie!! Isn't this sah-WEET!?!? I got to pick all of the colors and stuff that I wanted. Its so much fun. I mix and match different color combos every day! My Mary Kay girl is AWESOME! Her name is Alicen and she takes very good care of me. If you want Mary Kay stuff, she could SO hook you up.

3 comments:

Kandice said...

I have a compact just like it, except half the size! I love it. I am excited to see how hot you look in your new colors!

AuntEmmy said...

I'll be excited for you and your girlie stuff. I love getting new makeup too. Even if I don't use it very often.
Em

-Rachel said...

Hey, I sell Mary Kay and I don't have the uber compact yet. Maybe my next christmas present...to myself :) You go girl!