Wednesday, September 17, 2008

the one about Pop's garden

My Grandpa has an AMAZING garden. He works so hard on it all summer. He is actually pretty OCD about it. We have been enjoying yellow squash and green beans for a couple of months now and the tomatoes are coming on like crazy! We eat them non stop. YUMMY! In fact, Quayd insists on having one in his lunch every day. I have to cut it up and put salt and pepper on it. I am sure he is the only one at his school who has a tomato in his lunch. I have trained him well! Anyway, the pumpkins are getting bigger and bigger each day. The kids can hardly wait to pick theirs and carve it.

1 comment:

Cara said...

My parent's garden has been going crazy also! We planted two pumpkin plants and we have like 6 pumpkins growing huge! My mom thinks we will have to get it out of the garden soon!