Wednesday, September 17, 2008

the one about walking to the bus




Sorry for all of the posts about my cute little Grandpa lately, but I had to borrow my Grandma's camera for the cowboy picture and found some of these. Anyway, Pop walks the boys down to the bus everyday. They love to have him go with them and I can almost bet he loves it too. I can set my watch to him showing up on my back step at about 10 to 7. I just think it is so cute. Even when I offer to walk them, they turn me down. They would rather have Pop take them.

3 comments:

Tara L. said...

That is so sweet. I love seeing my mom's street in the background. I miss it there.

Cara said...

Your Pop is so awesome! I sure wish mine was still around to do things like this with my kids. Actually he would probably have to drive them there on the tractor! Oh wow how fun would that be every morning?

Chauntue Peterson said...

Oh I miss my Gramp's garden every summer I would get a call from him come up and get some garden stuff there's plenty.