Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the one about Q-tips

If any of you know my little Quayd-er at all, you know that he LOVES Q-tips! I consider myself pretty addicted to them too. I have always needed to use them right after I bathe, shower or swim because I hate having that itchy wet feeling in my ears. But good old Quayd has taken it to the next level. He uses them several times a day. I have often worried that he has something wrong with his ears, but on several occasions, the doctor has confirmed that his ears are fine. And very clean, I might add! Anyway, I was going through some old pictures a couple of weeks ago and I found these from when he was a baby and they just made me laugh. Obviously the obsession started pretty young!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!

Cara said...

I love these pictures... and you new layout is so you!