Thursday, October 2, 2008

the one about Jason Wright

Oh my heck!!! I am freaking out right now! My sweet friend Chauntue' called me tonight to tell me to go look at the comments on my blog post from yesterday about the great book I read, "The Wednesday Letters." Well, I can't believe it, but the Author himself commented on my blog!!!! Go check out my comments, if you wish... ALSO, My New Blog Buddy and favorite Author is having a contest and I need YOUR help! Go to this http://www.recoveringcharles.com/ and sign up to be on Jason Wrights email list. Where it says "referred by," type my name. Then it will enter me into a contest that I REALLY want to win!!!!!!! You can unsubscribe if you want too (but I can't imagine you would!) Jason Wright is an amazing author and I love his books. I finally have a day off tomorrow and I will be going to the bookstore to find his latest book, "Recovering Charles." Thanks so much, Mr. Wright for your AWESOME comments!!!

7 comments:

galleygrapevine said...

So cool, Now go enjoy your day off!
AND think of me working with crazy "K" Yikes!

Chauntue Peterson said...

Yeah, I wanted to tell you all day. I was freaking out to. I thought you would have known by the time I finaly talked to Brett.

Leisa said...

Wow that is awesome. A friend brought me the "Wednesday Letters" to read when I was sick and stuck in bed a while back. I think I read the whole thing in about a day. I loved it. I too will be getting his new book!

Janice {Run Far} said...

I text you about it too... I was so excited to see that he commented again about my comment about you being a ROCK STAR! He is truley a real life rock star too.. BTW.. When was at wal-mart they had The wednesday letters so I bought it.. I am only in about 20 pages but hooked already..I am going to refer you in the contest thing.. I can't wait to read his other books too. Love you tons, miss you.

Sorensen Family said...

Mandy, Hey it is Amber (LeFevre) I am so excited that you accepted my invite to the blog. I have enjoyed reading yours, hopefully you will like mine as well! Talk to you later!

The Galley's said...

How did he find your blog? If I was a reader I'm sure I would read the book also. I did sign up thought so you can possibly win the free books for life. Maybe I'll give you some of my textbooks on accounting and that would take you a lifetime to finish since you would never want to pick it up.

Anonymous said...

Have you seen his new contest? I work with Jason and thought you’d like knowing he has a new contest on his web site where you can win a free trip-for-two to his hometown in VA, the Shenandoah Valley. All you have to do is mail him a Christmas card! All the details are here:

http://www.jasonfwright.com/triptosvalley.php