Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the one about new stuff at work

Sooooooo, my work has been super crazy lately. Tons of changes and tons of drama (all of which I am not involved in, YEAH!!).

We had a change in management. Our old General Manager, Jana, is no longer working at the hotel. Now we have a new manager, Marriah. She is awesome and I am so excited to work with her. I have actually known her for a super long time. She and Brett have been on the fire department together for a long time. Anyway, we are currently working on a big promotion for me, which is both exciting and scary. And a big promotion for Tara too. It will be good. Hopefully, I will have more details soon!!! So in between GM's, we had a "temporary General Manager." His name is Maine and we were homies. His assistant is Mark. We all got to be super great friends. In fact, on one of their last nights in town, Tara and I had a dinner/football watching party with them and our families. We had a great time. This is them....
Maine Mark

Sooooooo, that was a pretty boring post. Tara took that picture of the guys and I felt like I had to post it. But I really don't have anymore to say about it. Sorry! ;)

4 comments:

galleygrapevine said...

I'm thinking we could make a lot of $ selling this photo. The party was fun, too bad we couldn't get Mark to do his "Sean Connery" again! He is SO funny!

Cara said...

It is nice to see about you work antics. Glad you aren't involved in the drama! Have a great day!

Amy said...

HEY I LOVE THE PUMPKIN YOU GAVE TARA. I WOULD LOVE ONE. LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU GO IT!!!

Cara said...

I gave you an award on my blog... Go find it!