Wednesday, October 29, 2008

the one about a Spencer sandwich

Tara and I tease cute little Spencer at work about how we have a big fat crush on him. We talk dirty to him and give him such a hard time. We invite him to the "cold room," (that is where we go to drop our daily cash) and we always tell him we want to have a Spencer sandwich. So Tara made this bumper sticker and we snuck to the Hotel one night when Spencer was at work and put it on his car. Funny huh!!!
He loved his sticker. At least he said he did. Maybe he was just sparing our feelings, but he did tell us he would never remove it. Poor Guy. He gets totally harassed by not only me, but Tara too.

3 comments:

galleygrapevine said...

Man, you made it sound like we are creepy old women. Oh wait we are! haha. Spenc, is a cutie! He sure makes me laugh.

Kandice said...

hehe, I am so glad he is doing such a good job for you guys at work. I bet you guys' attention is doing more for him than you will ever ever know. Luv ya! thanks for the chat today. ttyl

LaFawnda said...

Go give him crap, he'll return it, but seriously I LOVE that guy. He has potential like most will never see. Get him into politics, he's really smart at it all, as a matter of fact, sometimes I can't shut him down on it. Love you lady, you are so great and make those around you feel worthwhile.