Thursday, October 23, 2008

the one about my pirate name

I had a very productive day at work. (Not!) I hung out with my new buddy, Spencer, and we talked like pirates all day then googled pirate phrases. It was so much fun. We laughed and laughed! He is such a cool kid. I can call him a kid, because he is one. He is only 20. He just moved to town to live with his sister. He came in to the hotel last week to apply for a job and I knew we needed to hire him the second I saw him. He is so much fun and he fits right in with all of us at work. He is so smart and he is catching on to the front desk stuff so well. We love him!!! This is him wearing the sweet eye patch I constructed for him out of office supplies.

This is my pirate name.

Bloody Mary Bonney

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

This is Spencer's pirate name

Dread Pirate Bonney

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!


It was cool. You had to take a quiz thing and it generated your real pirate name. So, if we were pirates, we would be related! We are pirate soul mate-eys!!!!!

5 comments:

Cara said...

Sounds like you have days like mine at work! At least you have fun times! Love your guts and my new layout!

Chauntue Peterson said...

the things that you come up with lol

Knessa said...

Pirate soul mate-eys! BAHAHAHAHA!

-Rachel said...

Many...how can one person be so flipping fun all of the time? It's hilarious just reading about you having fun! I love the eye patch by the way.

Nickole -n- Kye said...

Mandy, you don't know me, I'm Hope Taft's Niece, and Fawn Holmes's daughter (I'm a snooper too). My name's Nickole. Spencer's my cousin. I know, many connections, I was just oging to say thanks for befriending him, he needs that!