Wednesday, October 29, 2008

the one about Kinoki foot pads

What do you know about these things? Brett and I have been SO CURIOUS! We saw them at Wal-Mart the other night and HAD TO TRY THEM. First of all, they stink to high heaven. Second of all, they stick almost too well to your feet, therefore, everything else sticks to your feet the next couple of days. But as far as their claim of "pulling toxins out of your body?" I think it is a total hoax. I think the sweat from your feet just change the color of the pads. I have been doing my own research on these things for the last couple of days and I am just not convinced. Brett on the otherhand.... he still thinks they are legit. Either way... you all know how I love gross stuff so OF COURSE I have to post pictures!!
Brett's

Mine

9 comments:

Knessa said...

Eeewww! You guys are creepy cool! Their are these Chinese foot baths that do the same thing so maybe they are legit. It would be hard to sleep with them on, is it?

Cara said...

You and your gross creepy things! Why do you love them so?

Slaugh Family said...

wow, I think i am going to try those things, they look so cool and you know how i am Ill try anything cool or creepy one way or another.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love you! I've always wondered about these, too. The thing that gets me is that they're supposed to get lighter and lighter the more you use them. So sweat couldn't change it, right? You'll have to let me know how it goes... if you feel "cleansed".

Chauntue Peterson said...

I think they are a total scam i didn't notice a difference. I thought the same thing like the air makes them change colors or something, but Joey thinks they work, she said they made her feet realy sore and she could'nt even walk.

Kandice said...

LOL!!! I saw those in the checkout line today, and I was INCREDIBLY tempted to buy....but I think they might be a hoax too.

Janice {Run Far} said...

You and all your nutty things you come up with and blog about just crack me up.

Miss ya

Kelli said...

remember thats how I met you, with all your nose strip glory. hehe and gross stuff. Now I am use to you both

Nate said...

I can't believe you actually bought those things. Next time just give me the $17 bucks, it will suck just as many impurities out of you and I'll be much happier.