Friday, February 8, 2008

the one about more earwax

I am so excited! I have recruited several members of my family to do the earwax candles! I was super anxious to get in my Grandpa's ears, and it really didn't take too much coaxing. He didn't have nearly as much good stuff as I had hoped, though. Then Brayden and Brennen were both up for the challenge, and I still had to do Quayd's other ear. Then my Grandma had to get in on the action. After we had our festivities at Ga and Pop's house, I headed to Brandon and Danette's. Here is some of the crap I got out of everyone's ears. Cool huh? Brayden is so much like me, it is scary. He was totally getting into it too! He is so cool! By the way, Steph, you can totally tell a difference. I feel like a new, clean woman. Seriously. I took a Q-tip to my ears right after and got a few more chunks that didn't make it inot the candle. Stephanie, and anyone else, if you do it, you gotta tell me all about it!!!

1 comment:

Who Knows??? said...

Holy bunch a mormons...does i need ta come over ther and show ya how ta smoke the good stuff? I tell ya, whar i come frum, we don't smoke it outa are ears....mayby thats why clinton said he never inhaled......weird!!!