Friday, February 29, 2008

the one about my moms foot, part 2

My dear old mom got her cast off the other day and I went over to see the damage. HOLY CRAP! This is what I saw....... It sorta took my breath away. Then she goes, "I kinda think it looks infected." I looked at her and said, "You think?"

It was super hairy and looked like she was shedding skin like a snake, because it had been in a cast for so long. I wanted to start picking it all off. You know I love that stuff! I told her that she needed to loofa that thing, so I went to Wal-Mart and bought her one.

I can't believe it. Ewwwwwwww. Can you see how big and swollen it is? Well I am sure some if that will go away, but not much. It is just big a scary looking. Forever. She has always had cute dainty little ankles and feet. Here is a picture of her bad foot beside her good foot. Sad huh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Janice {Run Far} said...

OH- my- Gosh--

Sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick...

I feel so bad for her.

Kelli said...

ICKy. I can see the peeling skin. Sorry to you mom.