Saturday, March 1, 2008

the one about boils

My husband is going to kill me for posting this, but I have too. Its too good to pass up. And he did take the pictures, so it is all his fault. Sorry babe. Plus also, I thought the word would be spelled with a "y," but I went to WebMD.com to double check, and its really spelled "boils." Probably everyone knew that but me.

Brett has had a little problem lately. He has some serious boils on his bottom. They come and go and they are super sick and painful. We have a little home treatment thing going on and it seems to be helping, so don't be alarmed. (Thanks to my personal on-call nurse, Kandice.)

Well the other night, Brett wanted me to look closely and see if it was an ingrown hair or what. I had my super duper tweezers and Brett's head lamp and I was having a HAY DAY! Some of the pictures were a little too graphic and showed a little too much butt, so I didn't post them. But I dod post some of the more mellow ones. So here they are...... I hope you like!

1 comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

That is just plain sick. Way to be the photographer Brett.