Saturday, March 1, 2008

the one about my car

I have a PT Cruiser and I totally love it. It is such a fun car! I have had it for almost 2 years and I love it more today than I did when we bought it. I would not hesitate to buy another one. It is the perfect car for our little family. It has the turbo, whatever that means, which makes it go a little faster. It is great. I am glad we spent the extra money for it. In my opinion, there is nothing classier than a shiny clean black car, although, I haven't been loving it lately due to all of the salt and muck on the roads. But yesterday, I spent HOURS cleaning it, inside and out and I think it looks great. And it smells great too. It has been stinking like McDonalds food for quite some time now and I haven't been able to figure out why. Well yesterday, I found some old popcorn chicken from Wal-Mart behind the seat. Sick huh. (I haven't had the cleanest car this winter because it has been too dang cold to be outside for that long, and I know most of you are cringing thinking of old food in my car. Especially Kandice. Sorry!) In honor of the time I took to clean it yesterday, I have decided to take some pictures of my car to share with all of you. Well it was clean until my rotten cats got on it and walked around. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

By the way, do you like my cute new purse? I bought it last night at K-Mart for $6.00! Crazy huh. I purposely placed it on my front seat to show all of you how cute it is. I love love love purses by the way. Brett gets totally pissed at how many I have, so I am trying to hide this one. SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

love the car and the purse!! im soo a purse girl too!