Monday, March 10, 2008

the one about getting cheered up

Thanks to my sweet friends for dong everything you could to cheer me up. I love you all.

When people say, "When it rains, it pours," You aren't a kidding. I have really had a few rough days. I have been emotional and just keep having some bad luck. Nothing major, just silly stuff, so don't worry. Although, I have to give a big shout out to Janice. I was at work today and look what was delivered to me. The card says, "Love ya. Mean it! Janice"

How cool is that? It really meant so much to me. I kinda started to cry. I was walking into the office, and Shari was coming my way with flowers. I said, "Oh cool! Who got flowers?" She was grinning, and handed them to me. I was still wondering who it was for, so I looked at the card and it said, "Mandy Lane." I was so excited!!!!!

I am feeling a little better, still a little stressed, but better. Thanks to these great flowers, and these guys too! ;)

7 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

I love the junk food picture, it rocks hard. That is how I have been eating for a couple of days. Time to get back on track. But after my sad news today from my mom I might not be able to put it away for a bit, huh....oh well

Janice {Run Far} said...

oh ya

Love ya mean it

Kandice said...

Aww, those flowers are so pretty. How sweet was that. I'm sure sad you didn't save half of those treats for me...lol. I can just picture you now arranging all that for a photo. you are funny!!! I am glad you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's so much fun to be cheered up, isn't it!?! Janice is such a sweetheart!

Kelli said...

how sweet is she! I am going to jump over there and tell her. ANYway, is there a post I can read about your wedding ring? I feel so sad for you. Kelli at allknames@gmail.com

Josh and Kristen said...

What would life be like without good friends? I am sorry that you were down for a while. Also, I wanted to make a CD for you from the circus last week, but dumb walmart's machine has been down both times I took it in. Anywho, I will email them if you want or I will try again to get a CD made... just let me know.

Anonymous said...

You silly girl.....didn't you read the part about vernalites being brainwashed by the P word?! HaHa! And I too love your variety of emotional avoiders....I'll have to keep a mental note for next time I need something like that!