Saturday, March 1, 2008

the one about Quayd, Kasen, Brennen, Tate and the Wii

Kasen, Brennen and Tate are some of Quayd's best friends. We have had them all over this week. They are all pretty good boys, and I am so thankful that Quayd surrounds himself with nice friends.

Quayd loves his Wii, and you know what? He is like crazy good at it. He works his little butt off learning the games and he has mastered most of them. Watching him do the boxing game is a riot, and one of these days I will video him and post it. We picked up Kasen from school yesterday and he came over and hung out with us. Of course, the Wii was running the whole time! Quayd got a Tony Hawke skateboarding game and has had trouble learning to play it, so Kasen taught Quayd and I, and its super fun! I actually hate video games, but I love the Wii!


Last night, after they played Wii for hours, the two boys, my mom and myself went to K-Mart and to dinner. We were going to go to the Spiderwick Chronicles movie, but our dinner took to long and we were too late. But anyway, at K-Mart, Quayd and Kasen were being so funny! They were totally bored while my mom and I looked at clothes and purses on the clearance rack so they started wrestling and tackling each other down in the middle of the store.



The other day, Quayd wanted Tate to come over after school. I had metioned to Tate's mom that Quayd wanted Tate to come and play the Wii. On our way home, I asked Tate what he wanted to do at our house. He speaks very articulate and it is so cute, so he said, "My dad told me we were going to play the Us." Get it, Wii, Us... Cute huh!!!

This morning, Brennen has been over playing and he kept taking the controller away from Quayd. Quayd was getting mad and I heard him yell, "Brennen, when you do that, it almost makes me want to explode!"

Isn't that funny? I love it.

No comments: