Monday, March 17, 2008

the one about MORE SNOW!!!

Seriously? This is what I woke up to on Sunday morning. Are you kidding me? It is the middle of March and I am super sick of all of the stinking snow! We are going on 6 months of winter hell. I have tried to optimistic and grateful, but come on. Enough is enough. It is March, so lets start having some rain, at least. Everytime it snows though, Quayd gets so excited. He loves it. I love it to a point. But, do you wanna know why he loves it so much???

You guessed it... SLEDDING! This was right in front of my Grandma's house and he was having a blast! There was just enough grass at the botom to stop him from falling in the ditch. Crazy Kid!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say - you guys got more snow than anyone else in Utah that I know of. I'm sick of the snow here, but we haven't had near as rough winter as you guys have!