Friday, March 7, 2008

the one about Dr.Seuss week

First of all, I have to apologize to all of you. I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry that every time to have been to my blog over the last few days have had to look at those awful pictures of Brett and I with those stupid Biore strips on our nose. I know they have been there WAY too long. Please forgive me for neglecting my blog. I have been crazy busy and just haven't had a minute to post something new. So here it is..... something new.

This week at school, it has been Dr.Seuss week. Each day, they had different activities and things to wear to school. Monday was crazy sock day. Tuesday was bring an animal to read with, Wednesday was Wacky Wednesday where they just wore things backward or whatever. Thursday was hat day, and Today was Dr.Seuss character day. Well, Quayd and Brennen decided to dress up as Thing 1 and Thing 2. Here they are...
Aren't they so cute? I had so much fun making thier costumes and even more fun watching them parade around the school.
One of the second grade teachers, Mrs. Murray, always gets into the activities and she dressed up so cute today!! Here she is, and her dog, "Max." I had to get her to pose with Brennen and Quayd too. Well, there you go. Now you can all thank me for posting something besides our ugly mugs!!

4 comments:

Tari said...

Today when I dropped Austin off and saw all the kids I asked him how come you didn't dress up, he just looked at me and said "cause I don't do that" He's too cool for his own good. Enjoy it while you can.

Kelli said...

I always called my first two, thing one and thing two, now I call the last two thing three and thing four. Very cute costumes. Great job.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Holy crap good job they turned out so dang cute- Love it

Josh and Kristen said...

Cute outfits. They look so cute. I liked reading your list of 50.